• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Apartment raid yields assault-style firearms" In the Albany paper.

There has to be more to this story. If not it makes no sense. But then again, its Albany.

It's the mass media at it's best. Whatever happened to honest journalism?

It ain't just Albany, if you know anything about the topic those "reporters" attempt to report on, you will find that they are lost as a blind dog in a meat house. The media is just someone's lame ass opinion. You can get more accurate information off of the ODT.

VLR Team Snake Dr

Your not going to get the whole story until they can makeup one.
But Im sure they are going to make them out to be really scary individuals so we all feel safe now,lol
And so no one will ask too many questions.

The only thing I can think of is that someone in the apartment is a on parole the LEO got wind. If it was drug related there would have been arrests right away.

Looks like someone saw a resident from that apt shooting a gun and tipped the police. Now they are doing extensive background checks on the residents. You can count on the "Agony Herald" and WALB (distorted reporting at its finest) for the latest and greatest incomplete coverage.

Slight hijack/rant below:

On a positive note about the local area, our School Superintendent Clown "Dr." Joshua Murphree has reached a mutual agreement with the "fool board" to terminate his contract. We just have to pay him 73k in salary until June is all. GOOD RIDDANCE - Now maybe that the board has elected a doctor instead of a preacher for the "at large" seat, they will finally try to do what's best for the children.

What I wanna know is how they could confiscate the weapons without pressing charges right then. If they didn't make an immediate arrest then you know the weapons were not stolen, and if he was a felon with weapns they would have arrested him on the spot. Something doesn't seem right.

What I wanna know is how they could confiscate the weapons without pressing charges right then. If they didn't make an immediate arrest then you know the weapons were not stolen, and if he was a felon with weapns they would have arrested him on the spot. Something doesn't seem right.

good points.

Back
Top Bottom