Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone use kratom as an analgesic?

Thread in 'The Men's Health Forum' started by palmettomoon, Sep 11, 2018.

1. sniper22

sniper22 Aspiring Christian Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Personally, I have multiple strains and I usually mix 1tsp of each i choose and mix it the best I can in oj or punch but only 4-6 ounces. I take itv3-6 times a day.
    Only side effect myself or any of the more than dozen friends that have followed me have had is constipation which is just your body learning what to kee and what to throw away. This is only a tea leave and is all natural, which means fewer side effects. There's so many things this stuff helps to try and type it.

Jblue and ItBeMe like this.
  2. Jblue

Jblue ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    99.1%
    How is the flavor? Is it something unbearable, or could you put it in a smoothie?

3. streetroc

streetroc DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM! Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Kratom is definitely effective for pain. I have multiple injuries that flare up from time to time and sometimes I'll take a few capsules before I workout in the morning. It's a tremendous help and allows me to stay focused on the workout instead of thinking about the pain. I've never had any negative side effects whatsoever. I also don't take it in huge doses though. 1 or 2 grams is usually enough.

Jblue likes this.
  4. streetroc

streetroc DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM! Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Well yeah, it's an opiate. If it wasn't potentially addictive it probably wouldn't be effective either. It's not as strong as a prescription pain medication is but it definitely has a similar effect. Just treat it with respect and you should be fine.

5. ReallyCoolDude

ReallyCoolDude ODT Junkie!

Rating
    100%
    Its certainly not something you'd add to a smoothie for the taste of it. But its bearable. A lot worse things out there.

Id usually just put powder in my mouth and wash it down. Rinse and repeat until entire dosage.

Jblue likes this.
  6. jimipanic

jimipanic Bakemaster Flash ~per Augustatrader

Rating
    100%
    Also, I can confirm this **** saves lives. I’ve known a few people, and can speak from personal experience, that have gotten off of pain pills or even heroin by switching to Kratom. The withdrawal from Kratom, while it can be fairly uncomfortable, is nothing like a true dope detox. Ask me how I know.
    But as usual, YMMV. Any questions shoot me a PM

ReallyCoolDude likes this.
  7. Eggmanmja01

Eggmanmja01 Though I Be The Lone Survivor! RLTW Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I glad someone revived this thread since it has some good information and having members sharing their experiences. :thumb:

Hopefully it can help others too

streetroc and ItBeMe like this.
  8. ReallyCoolDude

ReallyCoolDude ODT Junkie!

Rating
    100%
    Kratom really can do a lot of good.
    Whats crazy is Ive seen people go to a methadone clinic because they were addicted to vicoden. What a ****ing crazy trade off.

9. Eggmanmja01

Eggmanmja01 Though I Be The Lone Survivor! RLTW Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    It's ALIVE! I have some pain issues so I bookmarked. I was in the gas station (somewhat crappy area) and just seen it in the glass case next to e-cigs and stuff? Leaves and capsule (75, 150 or 300 mg) with different blends.

As for Opiods, the military did a number on the returning veterans. A good friend was using about $300-$400 a day. He was doing about the same.. Started will pills, then crushing and snorting and next was crushing, cooking and injecting. Finally, he started heroin. Multiple felonies and awaiting trial.

I have tried CBD to no avail but went a little further to try THC ( leaf and vape). It does wonders for ME when I do it. Maybe I will read more up on it and possibly give it a try.

10. Vaultboy101Sosa

Vaultboy101Sosa Nothing personal , I don’t even trust my SHADOW :) Supporter Banned Permanently

Banned Supporter
    Rating
    95.2%
    What about edibles or syrup ,