• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use kratom as an analgesic?

It does work as an analgesic and it's the only thing that has given me any relief from the pain due to the torn tendons in my right shoulder. It's relatively inexpensive at about a dollar per dose and it does work I've been pain-free for 4 days.

Have you seen a Dr and considered rotator cuff surgery? I lived with right shoulder pain for 3 years from a combination of bone spurs, torn tendons and muscles for starters. I underwent rotator cuff surgery in June now I'm pain free.

It works, but now I'm getting pains in the middle back, about where your kidneys would be. Curious to see if anyone else has this pain or is it just coincidence?
Move to a city here in GA where pot under and ounce is decriminalized.

https://www.reformgeorgia.org/platform/cannabis-decriminalization/

By September 2019, almost 1.2 million Georgians (11.3 % of the state’s population) live in a community that has eliminated arrest for low-level possession of marijuana.

Unless made legal or decriminalized federally how can a state do anything less?
City police are not federal deputies unless federally deputized. They charge people under local ordinances/laws.

Where I live, pot is as mundane as cigarettes. The police rightfully ignore it and worry about actual crimes.

City police are not federal deputies unless federally deputized.

Still illegal.

Bring in the Feds!

My point is really @ NFA.

If Feds wont crush marijuana use / Possession anywhere regardless of state law....how can they prosecute NFA violations? Undermines the entire rule of law IMHO.

Very interesting thread, learning alot. Where does one buy this online? Sounds like a good pain med to have on hand when back pain rears its ugly head.

drugdealer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom