• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have an experience with ivermectin?

Is there a shelf life for ivermectin liquid or pills? It seems like the plan would be to keep some on hand. :pop2:

Yes, it has a date on the container. Usually 2 years out if new.

Just checked a container I have, the manufacturer says 2 years when stored under normal (whatever that means) conditions.

Is there a shelf life for ivermectin liquid or pills? It seems lke the plan would be to keep some on hand. :pop2:
Just remember that expire dates are mostly a marketing ploy. Rice does not "expire" after X years. Canned fish does not "expire" after X years. My meds don't lose their effectiveness in 365 days. Do your research in order to know when things actually lose their medicinal properties or nutritional quality.

There is no big profit in Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. None of the "Covid Vaccines” have been approved by the FDA. The shot is experimental. Big Pharma has immunity from any responsibility for adverse reactions or death. That is the only immunity that is guaranteed. Make your own decisions.

How is everyone feeling who is on this stuff?

I took the paste. And by paste, I specifically mean a measured dose of Ivermectin paste in a tube with a horse on it. It had dosages in 50lb increments so I adjusted to my weight and put it in Peanut Butter Crackers and ate it.

This was advised by my local doctor,who was treating me for COVID. All the surrounding pharmacies did not have ivermectin pills at that time as it was in high demand.

I recovered from COVID and am doing just fine.

The horse paste won’t kill you contrary to popular belief

Back
Top Bottom