• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone have experience with Allstate / Amica / Travellers insurance ?

Id hate to think what others are charging if you consider stare farm to be cheapest.

I cant think of the word insurance without following it up with “scam”…
Not the cheapest but I've had to make one auto claim and one house claim and they paid up in full without any problems and that is worth a few dollars to me!

Based on a very lengthy homeowners claim with State Farm, I would not recommend that company for anything.
Try Amica for auto.
Amica AND Travellers are price competitive, anyone comment on quality when making a claim ?

I've had Travelers for 40 plus years for both home and auto. Never had any issues with claims. I will say that after a hail storm passed through our subdivision, everyone received new roofs except those that had State Farm insurance. They were all denied...

We have Auto Owners. I haven't had a claim in many years.... we switched to OA from Allstate and the service with AO is hands down 1000 X better !!!! I also found out that Allstate had me under insured just so they could beat out my last insurance company! Make sure you're comparing the same coverage !!!

I've had Travelers for 40 plus years for both home and auto. Never had any issues with claims. I will say that after a hail storm passed through our subdivision, everyone received new roofs except those that had State Farm insurance. They were all denied...
That's interesting I had to have a new roof and the roofer thought insurance would cover 40% but State farm paid out 100%.

We have Auto Owners. I haven't had a claim in many years.... we switched to OA from Allstate and the service with AO is hands down 1000 X better !!!! I also found out that Allstate had me under insured just so they could beat out my last insurance company! Make sure you're comparing the same coverage !!!
Been rolling auto owners, auto and home for awhile now. No problems

We have Travelers through my son in laws father who is an independent agent. I have shopped different companies with our policies and have not found anyone who can beat the price for the coverage we have.

Amica is pretty good. They may be a bit higher, but when it comes to claims they won't jerk you around or nickle and dime you to death like Snakefarm or Allsnake.

Back
Top Bottom