• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have an experience with ivermectin?

Holyie sheit! A brief song to comemerate her time in office.
Here it goes.

I want my oxy back the one that feels as good as crack
Enough to fill my prepper pack and a small paper sack.
I need my oxy now, the one dissolves and makes a pow.
I need my oxy now, to sprinkle on my food and chow

How do you like my song so far?
It sounds like an idiot wrote it.

When it comes to music I am a complete idiot. I never could pick up on it. Everybody else in my family are very musically inclined. my sister plays the piano like Elton John. My father could pay the piano, the guitar and harmonica like someone off the Grand Ol Opera and my mother was a piano teacher. I can't play a damn thing. Nor do I write do In write music which is quite evident. So I don't take offense to that at all.

I am pretty familiar with Ivermectin. It is what you give dogs for heartworm. Never in any reality would I consider taking it myself. but hey if you are into that, there's always 1-800-PET-MEDS.......
You understand that there is an actual doctors prescription for 3mg, 6mg or 12mg pills. I have 3mg pills right in front of me. There is also a liquid Ivermectin. Tablets and liquid are prescribed to humans by board certified doctors. The chemical is the same as whats in horse paste. Ivermectin is Ivermectin. If I did not have access to prescribed Ivermectin I would definitely take the horse paste. Its better than the alternative wait and see do nothing that 98.9% of doctors currently do. Prescribe nothing and wait 7 days until you can't breathe so you go to the ER. What happened to "Do no harm to your patients".

You understand that there is an actual doctors prescription for 3mg, 6mg or 12mg pills. I have 3mg pills right in front of me. There is also a liquid Ivermectin. Tablets and liquid are prescribed to humans by board certified doctors. The chemical is the same as whats in horse paste. Ivermectin is Ivermectin. If I did not have access to prescribed Ivermectin I would definitely take the horse paste. Its better than the alternative wait and see do nothing that 98.9% of doctors currently do. Prescribe nothing and wait 7 days until you can't breathe so you go to the ER. What happened to "Do no harm to your patients".
Not sure if I would waste my time responding to such an absurd post. Good on you for educating, but anyone calling Ivermectin a dog dewormer only is not at all educated or interesting in being educated about the drug.

Back
Top Bottom