Anyone have an experience with ivermectin?

Man I don't what's good and what's not at this point. I see perfectly healthy people runners, Vegetarians, health nuts and everything else getting sick up here and no one has the answers including the FDA or CDC. I don't think horse paste is the answer but who the hell knows it could very well be.

I know we have a lot of anti-vaccine guys in here but I have to say. You won't take a vaccine that helps your body build up anti- bodies to combat the disease but you will chug down horse de-wormer. The rate of infection kids are feeling right now I wholely believe is because parents didn't get their kids vaccinated and sent them off to school. My grandmother and mother always said kids were the nastiest animals on earth and then you add a potentially life threat disease into the equation and you got the water that flows down the streets of India. Nothing but a raw sewage marinade.
I mean I am no doctor but damn it!
still trying to figure out what you are talking about. Water from india? Can you try again to make a point?

putting kids in more danger by giving them vaccines to save yourself or whomever is pretty weak. It is well established that covid is of almost no threat to kids unless they are 400 lbs.

I have an idea, you get your kids inoculated and others will make a choice that they think it best for their children.

I use to have a friend up in Baltimore and his nick name was Tony two toke. Your screen name reminded me of him. He took two tokes and that was it. Never more, never less. LOL hell that's been 30 years ago.

I know we have a lot of anti-vaccine guys in here but I have to say. You won't take a vaccine that helps your body build up anti- bodies to combat the disease but you will chug down horse de-wormer. The rate of infection kids are feeling right now I wholely believe is because parents didn't get their kids vaccinated and sent them off to school. My grandmother and mother always said kids were the nastiest animals on earth and then you add a potentially life threat disease into the equation and you got the water that flows down the streets of India. Nothing but a raw sewage marinade.
What exactly is your definition of a vaccine?

văk-sēn′, văk′sēn″

noun​

1. A preparation of a weakened or killed pathogen, such as a bacterium or virus, or of a portion of the pathogen's structure that upon administration to an individual stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen but is incapable of causing severe infection.
  2. A preparation from the cowpox virus that protects against smallpox when administered to an individual.
  3. A software program designed to detect and stop the progress of computer viruses.
The vax that you are promoting does not fit the definition. Firstly, the virus has never been isolated. It has an mRNA in it that actually affects your own immune system. How do you explain all the adverse reactions to the shot?

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 441,931 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 25, 2021.​

If you want the shot, then do it. But don't try shaming people into getting it. I will trust that God gave me an immune system that has worked pretty well all my years. I do not trust Fauci or any of the people that are making billions off a virus that Fauci probably help to fund.

My kids are out of school. That's just the stats I heard on TV today that kids were getting hit pretty hard. I just don't like children getting sick no matter who's they are. You don't have to prove anything to me. If the CDC can't tell people what's going on I hardly think one of us has a clue.

There is absolutely NO PROOF the jab "builds antiobodies" to anything. There is proof, however, that the jab causes the recipient to carry a higher viral load, and becomes a superspreader.

Ivermectin won the Noble Prize in Medicine ,and it was not the veterinary version, there are not multiple definitions for the medication, only "USP" and non "USP". Did you know it is considered a wonder drug and on par with aspirin?

You sound like an "Orange Man bad" type and part of the problem Ivermectin is being blocked in this country. Of course, everyone would prefer the USP labeled but when it is severely restricted, it is time to take control of your own life.

Two things:

First- ivermectin comes in a human tablet that’s been used for years and is FDA approved so most people are not taking the horse version.
Second- kids build up resistance to many illnesses by guess what…being around it. All this BS stay at home with a mask was the worst thing the school systems could have mandated.

Back
Top Bottom