• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else starting to get the itch to fish?!

Everyone needs to learn to fish...not only survival but for relaxation
Hopefully I won’t starve......

ECCAC226-233F-4528-A9D1-824096D0FD3F.jpeg

My buddy bought a nice used Gambler boat last summer for a song, and with the new hip in now I'm hoping he'll let me hop in a few times soon!

We bought a project bass boat from another member on here back in November and have been working on it. I hope to have it ready by April so my son can fish tournaments out of it.

Anyone ever used the GT Ice Cream lures? They became famous in South Africa in the last few years and are now starting to be used world wide with great success. They cast a mile, there have been casts as long as 150 yards, and they are a fast action surface plug. They skip along the surface much like a bait fish evading a predator and just about anything that eats other fish goes after them.

needle-nose-pearl-white-.jpg

Anyone ever used the GT Ice Cream lures? They became famous in South Africa in the last few years and are now starting to be used world wide with great success. They cast a mile, there have been casts as long as 150 yards, and they are a fast action surface plug. They skip along the surface much like a bait fish evading a predator and just about anything that eats other fish goes after them.

needle-nose-pearl-white-.jpg

No, but looks interesting especially being topwater.

No, but looks interesting especially being topwater.
They've been using it in the salt, but I'm going to give it a shot on Lanier Stripers, too. It doesn't float, but a fast retrieve keeps it on the surface easily. In videos of it being used correctly, it really does look like a panicked bait fish.

Back
Top Bottom