• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you guys ever go deep sea fishing out of the PCB area?

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
I never have but will this summer for the first time. Just wondering if any body knew any good boats to charter out of panama city. Also what would you consider a fair price? I've never even priced them before. Thanks.

Best Bet is a good boat,,,,,,,,,,, if Davie Jones still owns the (Lady B ) that's another good one,,,,,,,,, Call Capt Andersons and see if they will give you Bob Milly number , he is one of the best there , but could be retired, I have fished with all 3 numerous times and they are all good , Now the bad, the limits of fish you can keep in the Gulf are very low, I started fishing in ala miss and LA where you allowed to keep enough fish to make it worth it, limits on the ga coast are good, but for what it cost that's some expensive fishing in the Gulf, good luck and fish with live bait as much as you can, bigger fish most of the time

Best Bet is a good boat,,,,,,,,,,, if Davie Jones still owns the (Lady B ) that's another good one,,,,,,,,, Call Capt Andersons and see if they will give you Bob Milly number , he is one of the best there , but could be retired, I have fished with all 3 numerous times and they are all good , Now the bad, the limits of fish you can keep in the Gulf are very low, I started fishing in ala miss and LA where you allowed to keep enough fish to make it worth it, limits on the ga coast are good, but for what it cost that's some expensive fishing in the Gulf, good luck and fish with live bait as much as you can, bigger fish most of the time
Agree... It's not worth the expense, but that's just my opinion. Used to be awesome when you could keep a bunch....

capt Davey jones the boat is the lady B Been going with him on 12 hr trips now for 10 years. His deckhands name is Bo, and he is a awesome guy.
phone number is 850-234-5979

When I was stationed at Tyndall AFB I went out two times a week. The area around channel bouys 8, 9 & 10 were always good for kings, snapper and grouper. Good luck.

capt Davey jones the boat is the lady B Been going with him on 12 hr trips now for 10 years. His deckhands name is Bo, and he is a awesome guy.
phone number is 850-234-5979

the history on davie jones and the LaDY B he bought it right after his divorce it was supposed to be Lady B Gone

Back
Top Bottom