• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Lawyers on here

I'm just curious how you can "guarantee dismissal" on anything regardless of the severity of the offense? That's a very bold claim.
It's not a very bold claim at all.
First, this regards traffic citations, not an assassination caught on video.
Second, understand connections and payoffs and it will all make sense.

It's not a very bold claim at all.
First, this regards traffic citations, not an assassination caught on video.
Second, understand connections and payoffs and it will all make sense.

Oh, so your lawyer charges $8000 - $15K for traffic citations and he pays judges off? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. lol

Oh, so your lawyer charges $8000 - $15K for traffic citations and he pays judges off? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. lol
If details or examples will allow you to understand it:
Friend of mine, on a suspended license caught racing, no registration, no insurance (just bought the car late at night, was anxious to test it out against another guys car)
Citations for 126 in 65, eluding, no registration, no insurance, suspended license.....obviously he was arrested.
Prior to that he had an average driving record, 2 or 3 tickets in 7 years Besides the superspeeder when he got his license suspended.
Cost was $11k, he got everything thrown out, and got his license back within 3 weeks.
Is that enough info for you?

Last edited:
Friend of mine, on a suspended license caught racing, no registration, no insurance (just bought the car late at night, was anxious to test it out against another guys car)
Citations for 126 in 65, eluding, no registration, no insurance, suspended license.....obviously he was arrested.
Prior to that he had an average driving record, 2 or 3 tickets in 7 years Besides the superspeeder when he got his license suspended.
Cost was $11k, he got everything thrown out, and got his license back within 3 weeks.

To be completely honest, I really don't care. Is that enough for you?

Sounds like your friend is a ****bag.

Back
Top Bottom