• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Lawyers on here

SuperMario92

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   4
Reaction score
Long story short, I was arrested on a couple of traffic offenses and desperately need legal council. Please pm me, I need to know what I am facing an a good lawyer to aid me through the process.

Last edited:
That wouldn't be enough with my guys which charge $8k-$15k and guarantee dismissal unless it was serious (then it goes up in cost)...then again, depending on severity of the charges the $2500 might be sufficient for other defense attorneys.

To have charges dismissed it would be a solid defense or a solid (but indirect) payoff, and either can cost. The payoff works much faster but costs more. But don't try the payoff without the right connections, or you might end up in deeper ****.

I'm not trying to bribe a judge or add the charge of attempting to do so. I just am not trying to ruin my life over a stupid incident. I an charged with a serious traffic offense and if found guilty I should face a serious punishment. But my life shouldn't be ruined over something that wasn't malicious. I think so anyway. (I know that has no weight in court)

Back
Top Bottom