• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Lawyers on here

When they caught you, you didn't admit to it did you? I was caught a few years ago fleeing on a bike. I got away and hid for about an hour, but they found me when I left after thinking the coast was clear. Anyway, I just stuck to the story, said I didn't see any blue lights, and they let me go with a ticket. I saw them as I was passing them doing 90 in a 55 at 4:30am, and just took off before they had a chance to hit the blues. Either way, I'm no lawyer, but I'll bet whoever you hire would tell you to delete these posts ASAP.
Daaaaaaaamn. And, not a lawyer, but no more details to anyone BUT your lawyer OP.

When they caught you, you didn't admit to it did you? I was caught a few years ago fleeing on a bike. I got away and hid for about an hour, but they found me when I left after thinking the coast was clear. Anyway, I just stuck to the story, said I didn't see any blue lights, and they let me go with a ticket. I saw them as I was passing them doing 90 in a 55 at 4:30am, and just took off before they had a chance to hit the blues. Either way, I'm no lawyer, but I'll bet whoever you hire would tell you to delete these posts ASAP.

Any other felonies you want to admit to committing?

That wouldn't be enough with my guys which charge $8k-$15k and guarantee dismissal unless it was serious (then it goes up in cost)...then again, depending on severity of the charges the $2500 might be sufficient for other defense attorneys.

I'm just curious how you can "guarantee dismissal" on anything regardless of the severity of the offense? That's a very bold claim.

Back
Top Bottom