• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any interest for FREE training with a fairly unique concept?

I think that has a lot of application for SHTF scenarios too. If the whole world goes to pot, you dont want to get in a gunfight every other day over a can of beans. But if you have to, I'd love to know how to REALLY throw down.

BTW, I am a high school science teacher and my masters is in curriculum and instruction. Let me know if you want to talk about developing course materials.

Alright boys...Sorry for the brief delay but lost a multitool in the desert and had to go retrieve it (joke). So....the fuse is lit until I have to feed the rat once again so here's what I need to make this happen:

-Location (would prefer not to host at a church, not because of my beliefs but more because I sometimes like to use 'colorful' language and don't want to tick off the big guy in his own house...so to speak).

-Date(s) - need to pin down a date or dates to have this shindig as I'd like to get some of my buddies involved if possible.

Also I want to add that I might consider giving a few of these things and maybe eventually getting this thing whittled down and do some shooting (no promises though)...I've also been contacted by a few civic-type groups and would entertain speaking at some of these if I have the time...The key element being the time to do multiple of these events.

Another addition, don't get a case of the red butt if you email me and I don't get back to you right away. I'm still working out the kinks on squeezing an extra hour into the 24 that the big guy already gives us.

So let's whip this thing like a naughty girlfriend and find a place to host this thing.

Later fellas.

Back
Top Bottom