• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AITA for not training folks for free?

Can I please have the link to the post that you were called a wayyyy-sist? I need to head over there and troll hard !!! For the services you sell, you have to be paid , for anybody that doesn’t understand that, eat SH1T! To my colored folks out here ….. not everybody that disagrees with you is WAY—CIST!!! Please stop this SH1T ! It makes us COLORED FOLK LOOK WEAK AND SOFT !!

Can I please have the link to the post that you were called a wayyyy-sist? I need to head over there and troll hard !!! For the services you sell, you have to be paid , for anybody that doesn’t understand that, eat SH1T! To my colored folks out here ….. not everybody that disagrees with you is WAY—CIST!!! Please stop this SH1T ! It makes us COLORED FOLK LOOK WEAK AND SOFT !!

I deleted it, same as I would have if he attacked any other member similarly. Sent him a reminder about rude behavior and public callouts.

It was one of the most disjointed, incorrect rants I’ve ever seen. I still think he’s got me confused with someone else.

I asked him to show me the posts that show me to be a KKK member/racist/anti-Semite, but there’s been no reply for several weeks now.
Funny. I didn't have you marked as one of the Juden Hassers here.

Fun story…

I contacted palmettomoon palmettomoon awhile back about coming down and shooting with him for a little while. He obviously knows his stuff and I like his posting style so I figured it’d be a great opportunity to meet a new friend and become a better shooter.

I’ve been sweating bullets this whole thread hoping he knows I wasn’t looking for a free class… 🫣🤣

A short story to say NTA:

I was newer into pistol shooting, had shot a nauseating amount of rounds and couldn't hit a barn wall from the inside. A friend of a friend I knew was into shooting (I was unaware he was actually a certified instructor) and asked me if i'd like to go to the range with him. I did not realize he decided to do some charity work with me as the recipient.

So I'm just doing my thing and he starts correcting things. I was slightly annoyed but wasn't too arrogant not to listen. By the time we were done shooting it was an entire world of difference in my groupings and overall competence. After that I begged him please let's do this once again, on his schedule, and on my dime. Including paying for his time itself. No friend of a friend discount or anything. Regular paying customer.

If someone appreciates the value of what quality training can do, they will certainly be willing to pony up the dough. If not, they are ungrateful, selfish, or wholly ignorant of what they are asking for.

Fun story…

I contacted palmettomoon palmettomoon awhile back about coming down and shooting with him for a little while. He obviously knows his stuff and I like his posting style so I figured it’d be a great opportunity to meet a new friend and become a better shooter.

I’ve been sweating bullets this whole thread hoping he knows I wasn’t looking for a free class… 🫣🤣
best things in life grinning hillbilly.gif

No one is in any danger this week as I'll be bundled up like a Southpark kid with these temps.

A short story to say NTA:

I was newer into pistol shooting, had shot a nauseating amount of rounds and couldn't hit a barn wall from the inside. A friend of a friend I knew was into shooting (I was unaware he was actually a certified instructor) and asked me if i'd like to go to the range with him. I did not realize he decided to do some charity work with me as the recipient.

So I'm just doing my thing and he starts correcting things. I was slightly annoyed but wasn't too arrogant not to listen. By the time we were done shooting it was an entire world of difference in my groupings and overall competence. After that I begged him please let's do this once again, on his schedule, and on my dime. Including paying for his time itself. No friend of a friend discount or anything. Regular paying customer.

If someone appreciates the value of what quality training can do, they will certainly be willing to pony up the dough. If not, they are ungrateful, selfish, or wholly ignorant of what they are asking for.
I have a bad habit of interjecting and trying to help folks when I see them wasting a small fortune on ammunition at the range. Almost every single one has been appreciative after a little instruction and told me they wished I'd butted in sooner.

If I offer instruction or range time for free, it's because I think you might benefit some from it. Don't ask me for it though because I would expect to be paid.

Back
Top Bottom