• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo truck cumming Academy fri am.

Yeah the store had been re arranged since last time I was there.
I looked around for the ammo section and on the shelves where the ammo was labeled there was nothing but gun cleaning kits which is why I even asked.
I thought maybe the Biden machine already made Academy cave and they quit selling ammo.
Wasn’t sure.
Believe me after the stupid conversation neck beard was annoying his coworker with ....the last thing I wanted to do was ask him anything but Infigured since I was there I would ask one of Academy’s ever so helpful, always bright and chipper robots where the ammo was.

Hope that clears it up for inquiring minds.

And No....I won’t be stopping by Academy this morning.

Just trying to help my ODT Brothers out.....and seriously ....I don’t mind the smart ass comments.....it’s all good fun.

waitmenit.jpeg He was right, its
“In people’s houses.”.
So, where were youse when ammo was available and priced right. Don't be a dude that buys ammo and goes to a pay indoor range and promptly shoots it ALL up, then cries where's the ammo the very next day. Save some for sumptin other than paper, could on th horizon, might have 4 horsemen riding so preparation my grasshopper.

He's probably tired of the neckbeards he has to deal with every day. I'd probably get snooty too after being asked for the 100th time where the ammo truck was.

Smart ass , neck beard, mommas basement surfing douche behind the counter told me their ammo shipment is coming in tomorrow (friday am.)
I Asked where all their ammo was cause the store had been rearranged since last time I was there.
He said in a snooty tone “In people’s houses.”...as if to insinuate I’m unprepared or something.
I said “So everything is sold out huh.?”

He was like “Yeah.” (snotty tone) and got back to his retarded conversation with his coworker about when he should take his fat ass to lunch cause he forgot how long he has to work before he can take lunch.

God I hate academy sports.

No excuse for rudeness from a retail clerk.

Now, with that said, they are as tired of seeing flippers as we are of seeing flipper prices so see it from both sides.

Call the manager over, explain the situation how you were addressed and see how the situation is handled.

View attachment 3033377 He was right, its

So, where were youse when ammo was available and priced right. Don't be a dude that buys ammo and goes to a pay indoor range and promptly shoots it ALL up, then cries where's the ammo the very next day. Save some for sumptin other than paper, could on th horizon, might have 4 horsemen riding so preparation my grasshopper.

You don’t know me then....I’m prepared.
I was actually there looking for some 300 win mag for my brother.

No excuse for rudeness from a retail clerk.

Now, with that said, they are as tired of seeing flippers as we are of seeing flipper prices so see it from both sides.

Call the manager over, explain the situation how you were addressed and see how the situation is handled.
or jerk his ass over the counter and stick an ice pick in his ear

Back
Top Bottom