• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aliens definitely exist, say legitimate scientists

the god particle just describes an elusive particle that is responsible for mass not accounted for, and properties not observed on the atomic level, but the micro atomic level.

Statistically it is more likely than not, just bear in mind that "alien life" doens't mean sci-fi channel type aliens neccesarily. Bacteria or viruses would also fit the definition.

There is a huge difference between 'would' and 'could'. HUGE. By discussing something it becomes certain?!?!? Huh?!?!? :wacko: It's obviously time for bed. Have a great one Dunk.

Yes...there is a big difference. Thanks for that insight. That's why I've said all along that whatever the math says, it's not "real" until hard evidence is found.

And you seemed to have missed my point...it's not an assumption that life exists in the universe...because here we are...alive...in the universe...discussing it...

When we "see" other Earth like planets, they are thousands, millions of light years from us. When do not know what they look like today, at out present instant. Perhaps they are not even ther anymore.

Millions of miles, maybe...but Tau Ceti is only about 12 light years from us and has several planets orbiting it.

Statistically it is more likely than not, just bear in mind that "alien life" doens't mean sci-fi channel type aliens neccesarily. Bacteria or viruses would also fit the definition.

If you take that stance, alien life has already been discovered then.

I think the OP is right-

The odds are simply incredible. So few people understand the size of the universe. There are more stars out there than all the grains of sand on all the beaches on Earth.

If only one in a trillion has a planet with life, that still would mean Billions and billions of inhabited planets. We are not the only ones.

(I don't necessarily think any little green fellas are running around here right now..... But life is definitely out there. The odds of us being the only game in town are incredibly small.)

I think the OP is right-

The odds are simply incredible. So few people understand the size of the universe. There are more stars out there than all the grains of sand on all the beaches on Earth.

If only one in a trillion has a planet with life, that still would mean Billions and billions of inhabited planets. We are not the only ones.

(I don't necessarily think any little green fellas are running around here right now..... But life is definitely out there. The odds of us being the only game in town are incredibly small.)

I don't know why ppl. find that so hard to understand.

Back
Top Bottom