• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alien Gear Holsters..... more of a question..

mhayes

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
43   0
Reaction score
I am looking for reviews on Alien Gear equipment and holsters. I have seen them advertised allover and they seam to be fair priced. I am fairly new to CC and looking to upgrade to a more comfortable model. I am currently using a De Santis IWB tuckable model. I am looking at their cloak tuck 2.0.
Does anyone have any comments to say about their products? Good or Bad? Thanks,

Relative to the DeSantis, the Alien Gear can be nothing but good. I had a DeSantis IWB for an LCP and I just did not like it at all. I've heard mixed reviews on Alien Gear- I'd say around 80% good, 20% bad. Personally I'd spend the extra money and just a Comp-Tac or equivalent brand.

To me, all the hybrids are about the same. For $40 or so shipped, I would order one. You wont be disappointed I bet, but some of the other brands may be "higher quality."

Thanks guys. I dont carry at work only on my days off or when I go some where after work. So it wont be wore 24/7. If I dont leave the house or the farm it wont be wore at all for the week. so I can't see paying $100 for one. I know that for wear and tear the $100 should last longer. I just wont wear it out. Thanks again.

Thanks guys. I dont carry at work only on my days off or when I go some where after work. So it wont be wore 24/7. If I dont leave the house or the farm it wont be wore at all for the week. so I can't see paying $100 for one. I know that for wear and tear the $100 should last longer. I just wont wear it out. Thanks again.
AG will serve you well. Plus being able to swap out shells when you get a different gun is a nice benefit

I have one and it is very comfortable. Im going to order another one. And you can also order the shells holster part and put it on the leather if you change your carry weapon. They really are great holsters

Back
Top Bottom