• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Affordable reliable Bug out vehicles

It is impossible to know just how this would play out, but it would be better to be out before the violence begins. Even then, unless you own a home or have family, you will be on the run unless the tide runs out rather than in.

Just sayin'

One of the old cucv's is something I've been wanting for a long time.
had one
a buddy needed a ride and i sold it to him. then he got another car,traded it for a atv,gave me the atv for what he had left on it, and the atv was stolen. i lost big on that one,and wish he had just given the cucv back.
oh well,i only had 1500 bucks in it.
now they sell for 6k

Honda%20XR200%2085.jpg

You can find these on craigslist for under $1k. The Honda XR200 is almost bulletproof and will go almost anywhere. Its also very light compared to other trail bikes. Around 200lbs IIRC. Pretty much any air cooled 4 stroke dirtbike 200cc or over would do though.

Honda%20XR200%2085.jpg

You can find these on craigslist for under $1k. The Honda XR200 is almost bulletproof and will go almost anywhere. Its also very light compared to other trail bikes. Around 200lbs IIRC. Pretty much any air cooled 4 stroke dirtbike 200cc or over would do though.
You can carry a lot more gear on a little ATV, even a little trailer, but I like the bike idea.

Generally speaking, I have no idea where I would bug out too besides away from a certain area / problem. I'm probably taking my Tacoma.

You can carry a lot more gear on a little ATV, even a little trailer, but I like the bike idea.

Generally speaking, I have no idea where I would bug out too besides away from a certain area / problem. I'm probably taking my Tacoma.

If you are bugging out for real you just need a backpack and a rifle. The dirtbike will go way more places than an ATV can go and it is very light so you can easily pick it up when it gets stuck. You don't even need to have a trail for the bike. The XR200 crashes through heavy brush like a bulldozer. It even goes over fallen logs.

If you are bugging out for real you just need a backpack and a rifle. The dirtbike will go way more places than an ATV can go and it is very light so you can easily pick it up when it gets stuck. You don't even need to have a trail for the bike. The XR200 crashes through heavy brush like a bulldozer. It even goes over fallen logs.
Eh I've had a lot of both. I think like a trx300 is the better dozer and load carrier. Only place I've never been able to go on an ATV that a dirtbike can go is when you have to lay them over and drag them under a gate or a fence lol.

Dirt bike is way more fun though.

Eh I've had a lot of both. I think like a trx300 is the better dozer and load carrier. Only place I've never been able to go on an ATV that a dirtbike can go is when you have to lay them over and drag them under a gate or a fence lol.

Dirt bike is way more fun though.

Without a dirt bike you will never look this cool

l-30666-damn-dude-leave-some-cousins-for-the-rest-of-us.jpg

Back
Top Bottom