• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A peek at your CCW

Or, might a savvy “investigator” be worried less about the folks that are more open about it, and go harder at the folks that keep it on the down low?

Probably could get more "out of bounds" type folks yes. But why shy away from an identified target?

I am wondering why people refuse to show their permit? I have never refused or got bent out shape if someone asked to see mine. No BOS for me, but sure if someone wants to "peek" at mine, I don't care. Why does it bother some?

I don't refuse to show mine, I just don't have one. I also have no plans to in the near future.

But it's not required by Georgia code.

And it's the same reason you shouldn't give your ID to a Cop at a check point.

It's understandable some one may ask, but it's not anyone's duty to present it and standardizing doing so will only add to the decline in our liberties and abilities to act autonomously.

And it's the same reason you shouldn't give your ID to a Cop at a check point.

It's understandable some one may ask, but it's not anyone's duty to present it and standardizing doing so will only add to the decline in our liberties and abilities to act autonomously.

Until the Supreme Court changes the decision they have already made, you have to give your driver’s license at a checkpoint.

Probably could get more "out of bounds" type folks yes. But why shy away from an identified target?

No, they’re gonna round up both types. The less capable investigators get the easy targets, and the better investigators get the sly ones. Think of the German troops that rounded up the majority of the Jews, and then the ones that were hunted down by folks like the fictional Colonel Hans Landa.

Being someone that has conducted investigations, I’m saying that folks are wrong in thinking that not having a CCW will keep them off of some kind of “list”.

Until the Supreme Court changes the decision they have already made, you have to give your driver’s license at a checkpoint.

Really? Border check points sure, but dui etc? I've always read that unless there is reasonable suspicion for something you are still legally correct to to turn down such requests.

Back
Top Bottom