• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A peek at your CCW

No, they’re gonna round up both types. The less capable investigators get the easy targets, and the better investigators get the sly ones. Think of the German troops that rounded up the majority of the Jews, and then the ones that were hunted down by folks like the fictional Colonel Hans Landa.

Being someone that has conducted investigations, I’m saying that folks are wrong in thinking that not having a CCW will keep them off of some kind of “list”.

I definitely believe that.

Lol everyone getting so bent out of shape...it’s a CYA if the gun ends up in the wrong hands. They don’t have to actually look at it. But if they are ever questioned they can say look at my old ad officer!! I specifically asked for the buyer to have a CCW! He clearly lied to me!

It's just a peek!!
iu

It's not required as mentioned, but I don't consider both members holding it up for a second, a big deal. Is it a guarantee of anything, nope.

No bill-o-sails, info for files, copies, pictures, letters, or DL numbers though.

I am no so stupid as to think i am not on any list anywhere. I am sure we all are on some list somewhere but i just don’t volunteer any info the govt for anything unless i have to.
I may be on a ‘list’ but i aint on every list. I bet they have to look harder for me than someone who openly orders tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and a bunch of guns off the net.
I just dont openly offer info or ‘ammo’ for them to use against me if it came to that.
They make stuff up as they go along anyhow, so what diff does it make? Lol.

But it's not required by Georgia code.
Yes, you're correct. But I still do it if the buyer is willing so I can at least know that I've had an opportunity to see who this person is who he says he is, and if there's a WCL that he has at least had a NICS check recently. I used to be on Armslist and whenever I put up a Glock or some other pistol for sale would get all kinds of hits from bangers from Atlanta/Metro just jonesing to get themselves a gat...promise the world....

Back
Top Bottom