• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A peek at your CCW

I have had friends that were FFL holders and they say agents take pics of their log books w cell phones all the time !!
Govt officials are the biggest criminals we have. They break the law all the time.
Volunteer your info on a govt list if you want....i will pass.

The only 'logs' agents will be taking pictures of are typically 01FFL. I've been a 03FFL for ~15 years now and never once have they visited or requested anything. Of course i collect and when i sell anything it's only a handful each year so it's not 'business'. Doubt you'll find any 03's that have had their books audited unless they did something to raise an alarm. (like constantly selling multiple rifles/pistols....you're in business at that point and should be a 01).

I don’t have an issue flashing my permit.... but no way in he’ll I’m giving someone my personal info for their “file”.

Well as a 03 i must abide by the laws regardless of what others think. Not to mention I know I wouldnt do well in a federal prison. So expect it if you're getting a 03 item from me. Anything else i will see a license + CCW if they have it to ensure i'm selling to someone with a GA license, not a felon, not underage. If that's an issue you'd not be leaving the scene with a completed sell. It's called Due Dillegence, refer back to "i don't think i'd handle the pen well". At least i can confirm i did what i'm required to do.
It's the shady stuff that's gonna give more ammo for these politicians to take away even more rights. A few bad apples thing.....and no.....nobody's gonna do a darn thing about it......just look at this past election. We're all too comfortable with jobs, family, life.

Folks crack me up. Like the gubmint can’t monitor sites like this, and figure out who you are.

Ever buy a holster, ammo, or ANY firearms accessory online?

Ever shop at a store and bought gun stuff, even if you paid cash? Stores that have cameras that can capture you purchasing gun accessories, and their parking lot cameras can get your tag number?

Ever attend a shooting range which required you to sign in and display ID? Even if you didn’t have to show ID, did they have video in the shop, range, and parking lot?

Ever visit any sort of firearms-related website from your home computer, or mobile device?

Are you a veteran?

Ever register your political affiliation?

Not possessing a CCW ain’t gonna keep you off a “list”.

Folks crack me up. Like the gubmint can’t monitor sites like this, and figure out who you are.

Ever shop at a store and bought gun stuff, even if you paid cash? Stores that have cameras that can capture you purchasing gun accessories, and their parking lot cameras can get your tag number?

Ever attend a shooting range which required you to sign in and display ID? Even if you didn’t have to show ID, did they have video in the shop, range, and parking lot?

Ever visit any sort of firearms-related website from your home computer, or mobile device?

Oh shiot

No. But it will at least keep you at the bottom of the list. Not to mention you can also flex your awesomeness on the ODT.

Cmon man!
Just whip it out!!!!

tumblr_nukg73EoCp1s2fmvmo1_500-1.jpg

No. But it will at least keep you at the bottom of the list. Not to mention you can also flex your awesomeness on the ODT.

Or, might a savvy “investigator” be worried less about the folks that are more open about it, and go harder at the folks that keep it on the down low?

Back
Top Bottom