• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

___________ arrested for ___________ !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch what you post on here, some people will use it against you later on here.

And what do you mean, sir? Like I really care who knows my "kidnapping" story. I thought it was funny the whole time it was happening. I didn't resist and had a couple hours to kill. I thought it would be fun to go along with the cops and see where it went.

Actually under Georgia you can resist an illegal arrest. And you can use what force that is necessary.
BUT in 99.99% of the time the arrest it legal. If you resist you had better be absolutely right.!

Yeah go ahead and resist.The police got sumpthin for your arse,I will promise you that.Had knots all over when I resisted at another point in my life.As you get older you will do a lot more listening and a lot less talking when the PO-leese are involved.

And what do you mean, sir? Like I really care who knows my "kidnapping" story. I thought it was funny the whole time it was happening. I didn't resist and had a couple hours to kill. I thought it would be fun to go along with the cops and see where it went.

it was not to you it was to everybody, you have not been here long enough to know what I am talking, you will find out in time. it was nothing personal about you.

No problem. It was 21 years ago and I still laugh at the ineptness of the Bayou la Batre police department and the fact that they had to make up some BS story like that to hold us guys. Kidnapping? In California? It did sound convincing at the time though.

according to some of the experts on here, there's no such thing as an unlawful arrest. If your told to do something by an "officer of the law" you have to comply or face arrest for resisting or failure to comply. And it would seem to me that there in lies the problem. Way to much power given to those who are supposed to enforce the law, makes them god's. If they say dance ya better get to shuffling those feet.!

exactly................

I like this threads (they make my work day fly! haha), but get so tired of seeing stories where some presumably innocent person was arrested for no reason, or for doing something totally within the limits of the law. Things like wearing pajamas on planes, filming in your front yard, walking down the street carving wood, open carrying in PA, etc are certainly legal.

What is not legal is resisting arrest, arguing with a police officer performing his or her duties, refusing a lawful order, and obstructing justice. These things will get you a ride downtown (and rightfully so!), OR WORSE.

But like I said I enjoy these videos and articles so keep posting them, it just bugs me when people fill in the second blank above with something ridiculous just to make the story more sensational.

Ok carry on.

Thank you ^^^
I am glad someone else recognizes that we ALL can't be bad.!!

According to some of the Experts on here, there's no such thing as an Unlawful Arrest. If your told to do something by an "Officer of the Law" you have to comply or face arrest for Resisting or Failure to Comply. And it would seem to me that there in lies the Problem. Way to much Power Given to those who are supposed to Enforce the Law, makes them GOD's. If they say dance ya better get to Shuffling those Feet.!

Really? Who has said that? Or are you confusing unlawful arrest with lawful order? They are very different things.

With that said, resisting any arrest would be typically a stupid thing to do. All that happens then is you get arrested on two charges instead of one. It's much smarter and effective to "resist" the arrest after the fact. There are some extreme cases were it may be appropriate to resist on the spot, but I've never heard of one in resent history. You guys think that going with it is knuckling under, when the truth is you would be taking the best action to set up retaliation for an unlawful arrest by not resisting initially. Think with your brains instead of your balls.

Last edited:
I called my friend Rick a couple days ago. The conversation went like this:

" Hey man what's up"

" awww man, goin to jail"

" LOL what? You serious?"

" Yea brother"

"What for?"

"DUI"

"LOL Dumb ass"

This was at 1 P.M. on a Wednsday. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.