• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

90 days till SHTF

One Second After. Required reading.
I read those but they focus on an EMP disaster and life after. A different book that focuses on those who would subvert the nation leading to civil war, terrorist attacks, and leading up to a final collapse is Patriot Dawn (2012) and the sequel, Patriot Rising (2015). Max Alexander is the author.

I read those but they focus on an EMP disaster and life after. A different book that focuses on those who would subvert the nation leading to civil war, terrorist attacks, and leading up to a final collapse is Patriot Dawn (2012) and the sequel, Patriot Rising (2015). Max Alexander is the author.
Yes: these books could also be titled "one second after the 2020 election results"

I would highly recommend this book. New or seasoned prepper could benefit from the systematic approach I think..
EC6F406A-9AEE-46B4-AF72-A466B4CCE1DC.jpeg

Did you see what went on in Louisville today? Better shorten that window. NFAC vs 3 Presenter Militia. Water source in a very rural setting looks real.appealing.
Negligent gun handling lead to a negligent discharge wounding the man holding the rifle and 2 others. Morons.

Food, water, fuel, medicine, and plywood to board up windows and doors.
I have large furniture pieces in each room which could be pushed and secured to block each window. I've already replaced the standard half inch screws securing hinges and door lock hardware with three inch screws secured deep into the framing.

Back
Top Bottom