• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

90 days till SHTF

Food, water, fuel, medicine, and plywood to board up windows and doors.

And fire extinguishers.
Big ones.
Been collecting styrofoam for flammable jar juice.
Get those gas cans full now.

Oil lamps/ candles and pretty much anything that will make offgrid living mo betta.

Plywood for doors and windows great idea but man my dream shutters would be steel roll up security barriers......nice to dream.

I’ve been upping my usual 1 case of water per grocery store visit to two now.
Ive also got about 100 2 liter bottles full of water treated with a couple drops of bleach that I replenish once a year.
I also have a swimming pool full of water I can treat and drink if needed so I’ll probably keep the pool filled after swim season just in case.

T/P reserves.

Have some ropes tied near my eave vents in case someone firebombs my house and I have to escape from the attic.
I can also get onto my roof easily from eave vent.

Looking to get some hand held riot shields for obvious reasons.

@Dogwood Agree. One Second After (by William R. Rorstchen) should be required reading for any prepper. Reading One Minute After myself right now.

I'm reading "One Second After" right now and it's quite frankly scaring the s*** out of me...lol - I'm not a prepper...but I've already told my wife I'm seeing the need much more now with 2020 world events and reading this damn book

Probably pick up more sandbags and have a couple of dump trucks loaded with sand brought in. Can be used to reinforce fighting positions under the windows since brick and sheetrock won't slow down most bullets of any significant caliber.

We are good on food and water for at least 6 months. Fire extinguishers were a good idea. We have several around the house but might pick up a few more.

Good idea about the ropes from the roof down. Consider having an axe or small sledge hammer in the attic. I remember people in New Orleans during the last big flood having to chop holes in the roof to get out on the roof top for rescue. If you don't have a way to breach the ceiling you may have an issue.

We are good on medication. Our doctors keep us in at least 90 days supply and I have considerable extra "samples" for the heart medicine that keeps me alive.

I have more ammo and firearms for every caliber stocked than I can live to shoot.

Have cash on hand and PMs if I do have to get out and the banks and such are closed.

I planned to put in a pool for the extra 8,000 gallons of water but the pandemic stopped any of the pools from coming in from China and that is where they all come from so that is on the back burner for now.

I have my Ham radios but my antennas are a weak point as they would be easy to take out.

Good luck

Patriot Series is also good. James Wesley Rawles. First one is kinda dry but he gets better. He also weaves in use this product, and stock that product as a way of recommending things you might not have thought of.

what do I see coming in the next 60 days? A trump win and the losers rioting.

Patriot Series is also good. James Wesley Rawles. First one is kinda dry but he gets better. He also weaves in use this product, and stock that product as a way of recommending things you might not have thought of.

what do I see coming in the next 60 days? A trump win and the losers rioting.

i couldn’t agree more on the Trump win and losers rioting. I want to believe that when Trump secures his next four years he will lay a beat down on all these BLM and Antifa assholes by all means necessary.

Back
Top Bottom