• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$850 later...

The first one i had i almost lost my soup when I found out like 17l of oil, coming from 5l is a bit of a change.

I don't want to even hear lftd&pwrstrok'n lftd&pwrstrok'n cry about his POS, lol the 1st time I meet him it was cold and my truck wouldn't start ended up puttin' $5,000 worth or glow plugs and injectors in my truck, LOL

I don't want to even hear lftd&pwrstrok'n lftd&pwrstrok'n cry about his POS, lol the 1st time I meet him it was cold and my truck wouldn't start ended up puttin' $5,000 worth or glow plugs and injectors in my truck, LOL
WTF????!!!!!! I will stick with my gas burners! Every time I have to take one of my Freightliner rigs out of service, its seeming $500+$5000 repairs! F that!

If I didn't tow a trailer every day I'd drive a gasser!

image.jpg

The oil that our vans take, we have to buy 1-2-3 quarts at a time because no one stocks enough. By the time you get all 12 quarts collected its time for a change.

As far as the brakes go it don't think it mayters, but 6.0 or 7.3? I dont think 100 miles would destroy a set up pads even with grooved rotors

ETA: but they were scrubbing the entire time. To the point that I believe they were locked on the rotor. Pedal was spongy and had to give it a good push on the foot feed to get the thing to move. Take foot off foot feed and truck would come to a stop w/o touching the brakes rather quickly (at low speeds).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom