• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 And 9 Year Olds Shoot And Kill A 62 Year Old Man On Tractor

Too many evil Children today, products of evil Parents, My little Boy is 57 (Yeah, I can't believe it either) but I'd still take a Belt to his azz today because I love him and he knows the Old man would do it. I see these little Monsters everyday, screaming at their parents, throw items off selves in stores and knocking the elderly down running thru doors, what did you expect today?:mmph:

But, at what age should they not be liable?
I don't know. Most states have an age that the child can legally decide which parent to live with in case of divorce. Generally around 12-15. Somewhere in there obviously they think a child is old enough to make their own decisions. I think that should be the same. In other civilized countries the parents can be charged criminally. Why not here?

That's what I was thinking. At minimum. The "children?" Murder.

I knew better than to shoot at people when I was 7 years old.
Me too. I got a Remington single shot 22 at age 8 and my parents knew that I could be trusted with it. Most of the problems in society today stem from piss poor parenting. Lock them up, set an example. Maybe they would learn to teach their kids something if there were consequences other than monetary.

Parents should be charged with negligent homicide.

I would agree to this but from the news statement, they didn't release as to how the boys came into possession of the rifle. They may have found/stole/borrowed it or whatever and first time shooting it. So no prior gun lessons or training. On the other hand, if the rifle was one of the boys that means the parents obviously didn't have control of their kids and rifle.......so they are liable.

I would agree to this but from the news statement, they didn't release as to how the boys came into possession of the rifle. They may have found/stole/borrowed it or whatever and first time shooting it. So no prior gun lessons or training. On the other hand, if the rifle was one of the boys that means the parents obviously didn't have control of their kids and rifle.......so they are liable.
Not the point at all. If the kids were taught right from wrong they would have known better. That is one of the most important jobs of parenting. Teaching their kids the difference in right and wrong.

You can not get blood from a turnip .
Does anyone believe the "parents" have any assets?
It isn't about assets. It's about MAKING them MAKE their deadly children who can't be put in prison never forget - ever. The only way to make sure that happens is to completely financially debilitate them. no Mulligan on this, sorry...

It isn't about assets. It's about MAKING them MAKE their deadly children who can't be put in prison never forget - ever. The only way to make sure that happens is to completely financially debilitate them. no Mulligan on this, sorry...
I disagree completely. Lock the parents up for 6 months to a year, lock up the kids in juvenile center till they turn 18 then transfer them to the penitentiary or until a parole board thinks they are no longer a threat. Same as an adult.
Plenty of rich folks out there don't mind paying their way out of their responsibilities where their offspring are concerned. Lock their asses up.

Back
Top Bottom