• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

8 And 9 Year Olds Shoot And Kill A 62 Year Old Man On Tractor

I don't know even what to say... - Very sad story ... VERY SAD!
Does the kids parents had or have a role in "why" these kids made this decision ??

I couldn't find any statement made by the parent's or an attorney. Makes me even more suspicious.

Exactly, I read this and was wondering what was going through their minds and what they thought was going to happen when they pressed the trigger.
Surely they had shot the rifle before and knew it could/would kill.

I would hate to think that they just wanted to kill that man, but he is dead, no matter their intentions.
video games and lack of parental supervision

This happened to a buddy of mind,
My buddy and his wife were camping in Flamingo state park back in the 70s, they got friendly with the couple next to them that had two boys, 11 and 13.
The boys were playing with a 22cal rifle and it went off hitting my buddy that was in his tent. The boys heard him scream and ran over to the tent and found the man shot in the chest.
The wife was not there at the time and the boys got scared and shot him again killing him. They came up with a plan and waited for the wife to come back, while hiding in their tent when the wife walked in they shot and killed her also. There 2 children were staying with there grandmother and were not at the location luckily.
Wow, that is sad. Hard to even think about them not trying to get help but ended up shooting again and then the wife also.

This makes sense, but in real life it probably wouldn't change anything. At least the criminal people you're thinking of. These people don't follow the rules and do what they want until they wind up in jail. I've dealt with these type of people. You're thinking rational, they don't. We don't know what kind of household the kids come from yet. I only hope it's better than we imagine

Back
Top Bottom