• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

41P final ruling

So this is whats got me on the date.
This final rule was signed by the Attorney General on January 4, 2016. It is effective 180 days
after date of publication in the Federal Register. The final rule published in the Federal Register
may differ slightly from this version as a result of Federal Register formatting
And this
DATES: This rule is effective [INSERT DATE 180 DAYS AFTER DATE OF PUBLICATION
IN THE FEDERAL REGISTER].

yeah, it may not be 180 days from today, but I wouldn't expect them to spend more than a day or two getting it published.
Well i hope some of those lawyer types get on it, although i dont know if theres much they can do. All that seems to be added in my quick browse of it is now we need to do finger prints and photos every time for every trustee or person whom has control of the items

Ya guess i'll make another Trust with just me on it, damn only had it a week,,lol who make a good 22 can i can get this week?

I do believe I am going to pull the trigger on the 45 can @DogLegArms has been tempting me with. I can't think of anything else I need, but I do see myself removing my dad and wife from my trust. Actually, I will probably leave them on my trust and just go the individual route from here on out.

It's only my wife and I on the trust so I'm going to remove her as well

Ya guess i'll make another Trust with just me on it, damn only had it a week,,lol who make a good 22 can i can get this week?

Once this goes into effect there will be no reason to use a trust over the individual route if you do not plan on having trustees. I personally will never file using my trust again. I'm not getting my wife fingerprinted every time I want to buy a can or SBR a gun.

Back
Top Bottom