• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

41f and Persuant Kerfuffle

Just got report of a local sheriff's dept refusing fingerprinting for NFA purposes. Local PD, courthouse, and jail all told him no per sheriffs order.

How in the hell is that bs gonna fly?

No clue, I am not even sure it is true. Just something I saw posted on the interwebs. It could be complete bull**** or the real deal. I guess we will know soon enough if more reports of such start coming in. I will say, that really wasn't something I had considered....an anti NFA CLEO giving orders to refuse NFA fingerprinting. Going to be an interesting year in the world of NFA for sure.

No clue, I am not even sure it is true. Just something I saw posted on the interwebs. It could be complete bull**** or the real deal. I guess we will know soon enough if more reports of such start coming in. I will say, that really wasn't something I had considered....an anti NFA CLEO giving orders to refuse NFA fingerprinting. Going to be an interesting year in the world of NFA for sure.
I never would've thought about that either! Kinda scary the power one man has over a nation. (In reference to how our president can make EO's and change everything). This is almost like a dictatorship.

Fingerprinting does not have to be done by your sheriff or anyone law enforcement.

Also, the more I look at it, it looks like he may have went to the probate court and they told him they only do GWL, Adoption, arrest printing. Floyd county is the same way since our probate court only uses digital printing. I had to go to my county jail to get fingerprinted for ATF purposes recently because they were the only place that still had fingerprint cards.

I never would've thought about that either! Kinda scary the power one man has over a nation. (In reference to how our president can make EO's and change everything). This is almost like a dictatorship.

41P, now 41F has nothing to do with Obama's recent executive action. It was first proposed in the fall of 2013.

Back
Top Bottom