• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3 guys, 1 hammer

Just google 3 guys 1 hammer. It will pull up. but...beware....not easy to watch as a human with a moral conscience.

Yea thats pretty messed up but ive seen worse.....there are some messed up people living among us, which is why everyone needs to take carrying weapons seriously. I tell everyone i know to keep some kind of weapon and their head on a swivel!

I won't watch **** like that either. How come nobody has put a bullet in their heads?

If somebody did that, every main stream media news channel would cover it for three days, the trigger puller would be labeled a racist terrorist and every libtard would get so excited they would pee all over themselves calling for stricter gun control laws.

If somebody did that, every main stream media news channel would cover it for three days, the trigger puller would be labeled a racist terrorist and every libtard would get so excited they would pee all over themselves calling for stricter gun control laws.
I know right! Lol

So maybe they should have laws against that?

Wait they already do?

So liberals want to eliminate all guns so there won't be any killings?

So when there is no law to protect us, there is no law period.

No way in hell I'll watch any of that evil ****! I've seen too much of that when I was much younger and curious. Some of that crap gave me nightmares for years. I hear about this stuff on here and the news dang near everyday now. This is one of my reasons for carrying everyday and being situationally aware ALWAYS. I keep a pistol either on me or beside me even just hanging around the house. You can never be too careful...

No way in hell I'll watch any of that evil ****! I've seen too much of that when I was much younger and curious. Some of that crap gave me nightmares for years. I hear about this stuff on here and the news dang near everyday now. This is one of my reasons for carrying everyday and being situationally aware ALWAYS. I keep a pistol either on me or beside me even just hanging around the house. You can never be too careful...
Damn straight, carry everywhere.

Everywhere.

**I gotta turn off notifications for this thread...

The Nazis were just like this and the Russians right there with them in the 1930s this was common and it's never going away look at what the Islam nut bags are up too. Bad people with no concerns about the evil they do only that they need the top the last murder

The Nazis were just like this and the Russians right there with them in the 1930s this was common and it's never going away look at what the Islam nut bags are up too. Bad people with no concerns about the evil they do only that they need the top the last murder

Man, i had not thought about this video in a while (which was nice). I saw it once, which was one to many times. But yeah, like you said. It is not ending any time soon. The atrocities that ISIS are doing (especially to children) is horrific. As has been stated several times in this thread. Stay vigilant ALWAYS and carry EVERYWHERE!

Back
Top Bottom