• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3 guys, 1 hammer

I think stuff like this needs to be shown, not to sensationalize it but so that people that want to know, can be ready. Most people prefer to live with their heads in the sand and hope it goes away. It won't.

If people don't know this exists, then yes, I think they should know.
I like to keep my rosy colored glasses on and pretend everything is fine in the world as often as I can, but I know it's not.
I already know, so I don't need to see it...

When sick demonic mother****ers like that do those kinds of things, the people of those countrys, city's or towns or whatever should have all rights to hunt those evil mother****ers down and do what they wish with them in public with no reprocutions!
I agree wholeheartedly.
To be human is to be humane, when you're not humane, you're not human and can be shot like the lowliest of critters.
The problem that I have with this kind of rhetoric, though, is that you are now condoning the same actions. "People who kill people in horrible ways should be punished by being killed in horrible ways." We have to be better than them or it all falls apart.

Having said that, I just read the Wikipedia article and am sick to my stomach and had to get up for some fresh air. Evil is everywhere. I have to imagine that Jesus wept not just for Jerusalem.

The problem that I have with this kind of rhetoric, though, is that you are now condoning the same actions. "People who kill people in horrible ways should be punished by being killed in horrible ways." We have to be better than them or it all falls apart.

Having said that, I just read the Wikipedia article and am sick to my stomach and had to get up for some fresh air. Evil is everywhere. I have to imagine that Jesus wept not just for Jerusalem.
Whatever the punishment is fine as long as it doesn't include them low life ****s sitting in prison for 30 years and living off us taxpayers dime!

Wow that's really bad. I saw a little bit of the video. Those guys need to burn in hell. They need to be off this earth. Usually those terrible videos don't bother me but I don't want to volunteer myself to see that in my sleep.

For real. I don't see how anyone can enjoy or even view a human being suffering like that. Movies are bad enough!

Has anyone heard of 2 teenage serial killers in Croatia, correction Ukraine. They killed over 20 with a ballpeen hammer and screwdriver, video taped each one. 1 video was leaked. Tried to watch it all but actually became physically ill and dry heaved little over halfway thru it, couldn't finishing the video. Not gonna post a link because I don't want to be banned, just google it. I've seen some ****ed up things in my life that kind of cruelty is way out of my realm

Pm me with video link

Back
Top Bottom