• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3 guys, 1 hammer

This story came to mind when reading about the 3 guys 1 hammer...another group of vile criminals that are ruthless and another example of doing your best in vigilant situational awareness and watching people around you. The way this young lady suffered before death is tragic to say the least. Do any of yall remember this story? http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local/...n-street-ep-358243140-355833211.html?d=mobile
Monsters like that need suffer when they die, 10,000 small cuts with a hot knife and salt poured in each wound.

This story came to mind when reading about the 3 guys 1 hammer...another group of vile criminals that are ruthless and another example of doing your best in vigilant situational awareness and watching people around you. The way this young lady suffered before death is tragic to say the least. Do any of yall remember this story? http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local/...n-street-ep-358243140-355833211.html?d=mobile
Man, that's some sick **** right there. I got pissed just reading it.

When sick demonic mother****ers like that do those kinds of things, the people of those countrys, city's or towns or whatever should have all rights to hunt those evil mother****ers down and do what they wish with them in public with no reprocutions!

I agree wholeheartedly.
To be human is to be humane, when you're not humane, you're not human and can be shot like the lowliest of critters.

dump them all in trash cans and pour lye and sorry SOBs

Just remember that as horrible as this was there are far worse atrocities happening around the world every day. There are videos of places in Africa where they are literally just cutting people's throats 20/30/40 or more at a time and throwing them into a hole in the ground just because they are a different religion or tribe. Same goes for the ME.

Bestgore is a place to see this type of thing unedited if you're brave enough or just not bothered by it. Warning: It is the ultimate NSFW.

I think stuff like this needs to be shown, not to sensationalize it but so that people that want to know, can be ready. Most people prefer to live with their heads in the sand and hope it goes away. It won't.

Just remember that as horrible as this was there are far worse atrocities happening around the world every day. There are videos of places in Africa where they are literally just cutting people's throats 20/30/40 or more at a time and throwing them into a hole in the ground just because they are a different religion or tribe. Same goes for the ME.

Bestgore is a place to see this type of thing unedited if you're brave enough or just not bothered by it. Warning: It is the ultimate NSFW.

Thanks, that's a place I won't go either...

Back
Top Bottom