• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 Mustang Shelby GT350

No, y’all are just outa my league. My first Mustang (first car) was 1970 Fastback, Yellow with a black hood. 351 Cleveland and 3-speed...in the floor.
65 in first, 90 in second and all the Chevy’s and Mopars were in the back window lol.
My last Mustang was the 2007 Shelby GT 350. 4.6L souped up a little with a GREAT suspension Pkg. Black with silver stripes, last ones made while Carroll was still alive I think.
Just saying. We are older than you. We have more cash with less liabilities.

I'd love to own that 1970 Mustang Fastback with the 351" Cleveland. The other engine is the 351 Windsor.

The Cleveland is rare as it couldn't pass the Federal government emissions. It had the best canted valve heads that made great HP. The Windsor was a great engine that was in the 1995 Mustang Cobra R. The Feds put it away.

Does everyone drive them the way the factory provided them, or do you try to improve them?

Attachments

• IMG_20220307_141935491.jpg
    IMG_20220307_141935491.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 8
This just popped up in the whats new. I missed it earlier. My brother bought a new 2019 GT-350 I went with him as a guest to the drivers school on the Roval at Charlotte . We had a blast. His is black with no stripes he flew to Wisconsin and drove it home. He is banned on the 6g site for causing hurt feelings.

Does everyone drive them the way the factory provided them, or do you try to improve them?
Mine isn't a GT350 but it does have some GT350 parts on it lol...front hubs I think. Level 2 Performance Package. I like it bc a lot of people don't know it even exists. I put a resonator delete on it and some IRS braces. The braces helped a LOT, even smoothed out some of the hard shifting.

I pulled the plug for the traction control and I really liked it that way...pulls harder on part throttle especially in the lower gears bc it isn't limiting the torque. But I plugged it back in bc I don't turn the stability controls off when it rains.

20220410_175536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom