• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you kidding me? FORD joins the surveillance state with '24 Mustang

And Disco is alive and well

elvis-dance.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Screw the new “police state”.…. I won’t be buying anything new . Being a technician, I will keep my older stuff and continue to drive it in my final years or get stuff I can control or KNOW doesn’t have these abilities ! This is completely ridiculous and insane .
Talking about the new world order coming ??!! SHEESH !! :dizzy: :fear:
That's why I keep working on the old junk we drive. Don't need the fuel cutting off if I get over a certain speed... nothing like busting a Benjamin on the nice straight aways.

Some thoughts on this video and what’s going on around us:
  • My wifey’s 2017 Platinum Murano, has a lot of these crap; one of them: if I’m driving and makes a suddenly movement, a message will pop up saying, “seems that you’re tired and might be a good time to stop for a coffee” (something like that).
  • All of our trucks & vans at work, has a câmera, that supposedly is to bring the insurance costs down. Well, not only that, they follow and listened to us. The other day my boss, in a friendly way said, “your truck sent us a message saying that you don’t do a full stop at the stop sign!” I was like, “What?” And he showed me the video…
  • Now you understand WHY the government invested so much of your taxes dollars in bailing out these auto makers! CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL…
  • Soon, we won’t be able even to get out of the house, without someone saying so. And you will still be happy, living in the 15 minutes Cities.
  • I am not able or won’t be able to afford to buy this car, BUT, all cars will be like this one, anyway. So, I’ll stick with old F-150…

Back
Top Bottom