• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you kidding me? FORD joins the surveillance state with '24 Mustang

Some thoughts on this video and what’s going on around us:
  • My wifey’s 2017 Platinum Murano, has a lot of these crap; one of them: if I’m driving and makes a suddenly movement, a message will pop up saying, “seems that you’re tired and might be a good time to stop for a coffee” (something like that).
  • All of our trucks & vans at work, has a câmera, that supposedly is to bring the insurance costs down. Well, not only that, they follow and listened to us. The other day my boss, in a friendly way said, “your truck sent us a message saying that you don’t do a full stop at the stop sign!” I was like, “What?” And he showed me the video…
  • Now you understand WHY the government invested so much of your taxes dollars in bailing out these auto makers! CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL…
  • Soon, we won’t be able even to get out of the house, without someone saying so. And you will still be happy, living in the 15 minutes Cities.
  • I am not able or won’t be able to afford to buy this car, BUT, all cars will be like this one, anyway. So, I’ll stick with old F-150…
AMEN!!!!

this "data" will be going directly to your insurance company.....of course, your automobile company will be getting a "service" fee for this convenience....which will also be a part of your insurance policy....
who ever can undo some of this stuff is going to make a fortune!!!

Anyone that knowingly buys something like this is out they frigging mind.
Ford has some highly creative engineers and software designers, but there are smarter folk in the world who don't work for Ford. Only a matter of time before they give us a "workaround" solution to these prying and annoying invasions of privacy without sacrificing the "things" we need.

And they, too, will be penalized with the loss of their livelihood, and or businesses, same as tuning diesel vehicles to run stronger cleaner and more efficient.

If I could go back in time and “uninvent” anything so it would never be created I would “univent” the microprocessor chip. No PCs, no cellphones, no automotive computers etc. In other words 1973.
digitalizations endgame was always mass surveillance over our everyday lives. The only way humanity could accept was to sell the need

Screw the new “police state”.…. I won’t be buying anything new . Being a technician, I will keep my older stuff and continue to drive it in my final years or get stuff I can control or KNOW doesn’t have these abilities ! This is completely ridiculous and insane .
Talking about the new world order coming ??!! SHEESH !! :dizzy: :fear:
It will not change anything, digitalization has the power over everyone, look at young kids and how they look at phones. The young embraced the new world order

Well we deserve it if people actually buy such vehicles and comply
To the cafe standards of the surveillance state.

When it gets ugly there will be a few of us that can survive in the mad max world…….if their lab created viruses don’t wipe us out first.

This world is becoming every sci fi 80’s flick that now seems to have been distant early warnings.

Well we deserve it if people actually buy such vehicles and comply
To the cafe standards of the surveillance state.

When it gets ugly there will be a few of us that can survive in the mad max world…….if their lab created viruses don’t wipe us out first.

This world is becoming every sci fi 80’s flick that now seems to have been distant early warnings.
From a lot of what I've seen, science fiction has a way of becoming reality. It's like being careful what you wish for. Remember landing on the moon was also science fiction in the 1800s.......

Back
Top Bottom