• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2 shot in the head last night

People move to those areas for improved quality of life, then complain about lack of services.
I have never in my whole life complained about "lack of services" in regards to free housing and low cost public transport. Never. I hope I never will.

Living in downtown Cincinnati was fun until the first of the month. Then hordes of bubble coat wearing shytebirds would descend on the Social Security Administration office building near the bus stations to "git dey checks" and make life miserable for everyone, even their own kind.

The crime is one thing and reason enough to be pissed off but these damn ****heads bring their politics with them as well:censored:
We left Fayette County 5 years ago and we have 14 years to stay planted in Pike for the kids to get through school before We head to Montana or friggen Alaska!
Pike is already falling off, unfortunately. Been here my entire life, and it’s turned into griffin basically. Griffin is now comparable to Henry. Sad to see the hometown go down hill, but with a VA and low income housing…. What did they expect

Pike is already falling off, unfortunately. Been here my entire life, and it’s turned into griffin basically. Griffin is now comparable to Henry. Sad to see the hometown go down hill, but with a VA and low income housing…. What did they expect
Yes, thank goodness they did not approve those apartments just north of the school complex however it just prolongs the inevitable!

Don’t waste your time coming to north ga. Filling up fast with people that have no business moving here from out west and up north. At the rate people are moving in, ga will be ruined shortly.
It's already ruined here. I can't even walk my dogs anymore because of the traffic and people staring at their phones when they drive. The more people that come the more coyotes and bobcats we have so I'm always having to go out in my fenced in back yard at night with my small herd of Yorkies

Back
Top Bottom