• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2 shot in the head last night

The "Culture of Societal Cancer" has been moving in since the late 80's.....Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett...on and on and outwards....and always blaming others for the decay that follows...

Well if everyone wasn’t sooo money hungry and selling off their families land for the Almighty dollar, maybe all of our rural areas wouldn’t become urban areas
A lot of time they have no choice…either sell for a decent price now or pennies on the dollar when imminent domain gets it.

The "Culture of Societal Cancer" has been moving in since the late 80's.....Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett...on and on and outwards....and always blaming others for the decay that follows...
What about all those many areas where they settle and move in and it becomes a real paradise? Hmm?

What about all those many areas where they settle and move in and it becomes a real paradise? Hmm?
1674218201876.jpeg

A lot of time they have no choice…either sell for a decent price now or pennies on the dollar when imminent domain gets it.
That’s basically what I tell people about owning any property (imminent domain) you really don’t own anything once your government wants it

That’s basically what I tell people about owning any property (imminent domain) you really don’t own anything once your government wants it
You don't own it even when you pay off the mortgage. The government owns your property at all times, before you buy it, while you are buying it and after you've bought it. If you don't believe this, withhold your property taxes for a couple of years and let us know what happens.

Aaaaaaaannnd that would be where? South Fulton?....Stone Mountain?.....Redan?......Lithonia?......Yeahhhhh.......I used to hang out on Memorial Drive late at night in the early 80's.......yeah a REAL paradise that's become.

It’s every where or coming to any place that most want to be. You can get away for a while or move to somewhere that has nothing that most are used to but wouldn’t be happy for long without. I guess it’s inevitable

Back
Top Bottom