• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$15 and Hour?????

Athens is a college town but I wouldn’t really call it liberal compared to ATL or Savannah. I’ve honestly only been to Athens once but it seemed like a really high dollar area compared to Cordele.
Athens is a very lib town. As much or more than Atl. Students and locals are very woke. Can you say **** hole?

short handed at the chinese buffet. WTF? they have the best work ethic around and they cant get help
I picked up Chinese the other night and the lady kept pointing at me and yelling “the light” “ the light”. I didn’t know WTH she was telling me. I thought I wasn’t standing in the right spot to pick up or something. Wasn’t till I got home I realized my flashlight was turned on on my phone :doh:

Last Sunday after church went to cracker barrell off Tom hill on riverside,meet other people only reason I stayed.waited 55 minutes for a table for 6,38 mins for food 3 of 6 orders wrong.at least 30 people still outside waiting and only 1/4 of the tables inside had customers eating.the waitress said they were short of help.

Quit giving all this free money,and tell people to get back to work.will be the only way to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom