• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$15 and Hour?????

Well can you blame them? How many of y'all would work at a fast food restaurant for $15 an hour?

It's not their fault, it's the government's fault. When you print six trillion dollars out of thin air and give everyone stimulus checks and refuse to allow people to be evicted for not paying rent, what do you expect? I'm just grateful for everyone that still showed up to make my food. The other day I went to a local Greek restaurant for the first time and gave my waitress a $10 tip for a $9 gyro. The great reset is real and it's happening.

Ate breakfast at Huddle House this morning. Service was great and the place was packed. They had one cook on the grill working his a$$ off. He should apply for a job at the post office sorting mail for 30 dollars an hour instead of doing the work of two people at Huddle House.

Well can you blame them? How many of y'all would work at a fast food restaurant for $15 an hour?

It's not their fault, it's the government's fault. When you print six trillion dollars out of thin air and give everyone stimulus checks and refuse to allow people to be evicted for not paying rent, what do you expect? I'm just grateful for everyone that still showed up to make my food. The other day I went to a local Greek restaurant for the first time and gave my waitress a $10 tip for a $9 gyro. The great reset is real and it's happening.
I was a manager at a Domino's for 9.5 years. $15 an hour is an exorbitant amount of money for mindless work. I'd be glad to work fast food again for that wage if I lost my current better paying job.

Jersey Mike's cuts the meat and cheese to order. They are far better than Subway. Their tuna sandwich actually taste and looks good unlike Subway.
The one thing I've ready about Subway is that all their meats are "turkey-based." Turkey meat processed, colored and flavored to resemble all the different meats one would want. Jersey Mike's would be out front if they JUST used real ham, bologna, roast beef, etc. in their sandwiches...

Back
Top Bottom