• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$15 and Hour?????

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was at an auto parts store on Ridge Rd in Paulding Co with Mrs Target, it was about 1330hrs and she was hungry, there's a New Taco Bell next door, so we went over there (Gluttons for Punishment?), we stood at the counter for a good five minutes before an employee(?) slowly walks over and stands there and just stares, we place an entire order and wait. Then he says, "Drive thru only". Wife looks around and there's 6-8 people eating inside, she asked him why can't he take our order, he just stands there and stares, she asked him again, no response. I tell her, lets go somewhere else, so we turn and walk out, as we leave, I look over my should and there's two of the simple minded people standing at the door watching us walk to the SUV, get in, start up, put on our seat belts, sit there several minutes talking on where to go and as we leave still standing there like two marmosets in a zoo looking for peanuts. They have time to stand and stare but not to take our order and these idiots want $15 per hour?? I got on line and made a complaint but I doubt it will do any good, but we won't go back..

Yesterday, I was at an auto parts store on Ridge Rd in Paulding Co with Mrs Target, it was about 1330hrs and she was hungry, there's a New Taco Bell next door, so we went over there (Gluttons for Punishment?), we stood at the counter for a good five minutes before an employee(?) slowly walks over and stands there and just stares, we place an entire order and wait. Then he says, "Drive thru only". Wife looks around and there's 6-8 people eating inside, she asked him why can't he take our order, he just stands there and stares, she asked him again, no response. I tell her, lets go somewhere else, so we turn and walk out, as we leave, I look over my should and there's two of the simple minded people standing at the door watching us walk to the SUV, get in, start up, put on our seat belts, sit there several minutes talking on where to go and as we leave still standing there like two marmosets in a zoo looking for peanuts. They have time to stand and stare but not to take our order and these idiots want $15 per hour?? I got on line and made a complaint but I doubt it will do any good, but we won't go back..

Same experience here at the local Martins except they acted like I was trying to rob the place. They should lock the damn doors if they can't manage to take a simple order face to face. It pissed me off to the point I will not go back. Ever.

Employees are some of the problem. Managers are coddling them so they don't have to scour the county for another employee when they are asked to work and leave. Owners are coddling the managers so they don't have to do the same. All starts at the top and dependent on their tolerance levels.

Kids today are worthless useless robots, we know. But if no one cracks the whip above them, then they will start getting participation trophies and "you got a job" parties from their parents every time they work at a fast food place.

Chic-fil-a brother. They earn their money and then some. Sadly, that’s a typical response for a lot of establishments in the SAV.

2 outta 3 of my kids work at CFA. They bust their tail, but it is a good environement and staff are pleasant. They pay well too.

Call corporate on the phone and complain. I'm never one to bitch and moan, but I had a similar experience with another fast food joint one time. I called into corporate and they sent me a $25 GC and I've never experienced that again at the same place which leads me to believe that they actually did something about my complaint.

Back
Top Bottom