• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$15 and Hour?????

Went to drive thru at taco hell. They said it would be 20 minutes to make the food.
My response was "%*&# that" and left.
I totally forgot to empty all my trash in the truck in the parking lot. Next time I will. They should EARN their $15 an hour. Idiots.

I'm about sick of drive through only. If you don't have enough help for both inside and drive through then close the dang drive through!
I won't go to a restaraunt that is drive thru only. If more people would stop facilitating thr drive thru only experience more places might opt to open their dining rooms.

Employees are some of the problem. Managers are coddling them so they don't have to scour the county for another employee when they are asked to work and leave. Owners are coddling the managers so they don't have to do the same. All starts at the top and dependent on their tolerance levels.

Kids today are worthless useless robots, we know. But if no one cracks the whip above them, then they will start getting participation trophies and "you got a job" parties from their parents every time they work at a fast food place.

Problem is some work in most instances is better than no work. If i ditched every employee i thought sucked i'd have to do it all myself. As we look for more and more automation hopefully this will solve mine and most other folks problems with current staffing.

Folks will literally be crying that machines took their jobs and i cant wait.

Capitalism, red in tooth and claw.

Soooo...... how much money would it take to employ non-idiots, and what would that do to the prices in the restaurant?

I see someone already gave my answer. They slice the meats and cheeses right there on the spot when you place your order. Prices are about the same, but in my opinion Jersey Mike's tastes way fresher.
Thanks for the info and I will give Jersey Mike's a shot real soon.

Chick fil gay ain’t any better than anyone else, they were, but constantly get our order wrong down here in Newnan. None of the restaurants give a **** anyway, just remember that when we get locked down again and they go to whining.

The only fast food I eat is Chick Fi La. The people that work at CFA’s are usually always the most polite fast food servers you’ll ever come across. They’ll get your order right in the first try as well. Also I feel like my chances of eating a “spit sandwhich” are pretty low there as opposed to somewhere like McDonald’s
Edit: service is gonna suck anywhere in a liberal city regardless my advice is to move if you can.

Back
Top Bottom