You will be forced to take the vaccine.

So you are supporting fascism? Because that's what fascism is, government getting private business to do things it is restrained by Constitution from doing.
Go ahead, sing the "muh private business" song. Untill you find out that the only liberty you have is to die, because every other liberty was taken away by the government and big business.

I am glad that we have leaders lime DeSantos left:
"Gov. DeSantis to Take Executive Emergency Action Against Vaccine Passports
Florida Gov.
Ron DeSantis said in a press conference on March 29 that he will take emergency executive action shortly against the concept of Americans needing a vaccine passport to be able to travel domestically and internationally.

“We’re not supportive of that. I think it’s something that people have certain freedoms and individual liberties to make decisions for themselves,” the governor said."

And, MSM, the MOTU and the collective whining liberal sycophantic private monopolies are all too willing to help this insane government to enact its crowd control ideological mandates.

Cancer doc says not to take it.

Since I've banned most sports, dislike large crowds, work remote, and travel by RV - This beervirus "solution" is useless to me.

When exactly did it become everyone else's responsibility to "keep me safe" - Instead of just my own?
When did it become everyone else's responsibility to try and influence anyone's decision on something like this? 99% of the posts about the vaccine on this site are anti vaccers spreading BS about the vaccine and criticizing anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Except one small problem with your basic premise. The vaccine is not a genetic treatment. Two minutes of objective research makes that clear.
BS. It modifies our RNA, regular vaccines do not do that, any casual reserach shows that.
It is NOT approved by FDA. It has emergency approvals only. FDA had to waive all normal liabilities that smallpox, TDap and other approved vaccines have. Nuremburg Code still apllies.
Enjoy the view from the sand.

Except one small problem with your basic premise. The vaccine is not a genetic treatment. Two minutes of objective research makes that clear.
We....those of us out here in the real world have only the MSM and this government tell us what to believe, genetic or not. That you get the vaccination and still have to wear a mask tells me one thing. That none of the vaccine manufacturers OR government is liable for ANY damages, distress, complications OR death tells me a whole other story. No thank you.

Current administration incentivices and encourages the pro covid passport business policies via CDC guidlenes and presidential announcements.[/QUOTE]
What incentives?

When did it become everyone else's responsibility to try and influence anyone's decision on something like this? 99% of the posts about the vaccine on this site are anti vaccers spreading BS about the vaccine and criticizing anyone that doesn't agree with them.
Maybe because it is the only medium left? Somebody has to counteract the MSM lies.

Yet, my reading of YOUR posts is that YOU are trying to do the very same thing you decry, influence others in their choices. Not buying it. Your comments about vaxxers (the correct term, BTW) and calling is BS tells me exactly what you are.

BS. It modifies our RNA, regular vaccines do not do that, any casual reserach shows that.
It is NOT approved by FDA. It has emergency approvals only. FDA had to waive all normal liabilities that smallpox, TDap and other approved vaccines have. Nuremburg Code still apllies.
Enjoy the view from the sand.
No, it really doesn't. Get off the conspiracy theory websites for objective information.

Back
Top Bottom