You will be forced to take the vaccine.

We....those of us out here in the real world have only the MSM and this government tell us what to believe, genetic or not. That you get the vaccination and still have to wear a mask tells me one thing. That none of the vaccine manufacturers OR government is liable for ANY damages, distress, complications OR death tells me a whole other story. No thank you.
I've covered this in other threads and I'm not going to do it again, but the lack of liability is not true. There is a program that has existed for a long time that covers the manufacturers from liability for all vaccines due to some inherent risk, but they are still liable for negligent or incompetent behavior associated to damages to an individual just like any other industry.

It's a pity that the conspiracy theorists have taken over this site and, apparently, conservatism in this country.

And then we wonder how we could have lost to a dim whit like Biden. One look by a moderate at a site like this and they want nothing to do with "conservatives".

I've covered this in other threads and I'm not going to do it again, but the lack of liability is not true. There is a program that has existed for a long time that covers the manufacturers from liability for all vaccines due to some inherent risk, but they are still liable for negligent or incompetent behavior associated to damages to an individual just like any other industry.

I know all about the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, fella, and you're just diverting - something leftists like to do. I've posted here about it also. The LIMIT of compensation IF they deign to allow your claim is $250K. THIS time with THIS vaccine debacle for COVID, NONE of the manufactures OR the government is liable for ANY
THING. Get that?

It's a pity that the conspiracy theorists have taken over this site and, apparently, conservatism in this country.

And then we wonder how we could have lost to a dim whit like Biden. One look by a moderate at a site like this and they want nothing to do with "conservatives".
Nonsense... you placate your leftist ideals by calling anyone who dissents. nutjobs. Go suck a egg...

I know all about the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, fella, and you're just diverting - something leftists like to do. I've posted here about it also. The LIMIT of compensation IF they deign to allow your claim is $250K. THIS time with THIS vaccine debacle for COVID, NONE of the manufactures OR the government is liable for ANY
THING. Get that?
I get that you're wrong. Is that what you're talking about?

If I'm wrong about that a couple of links from you should be able to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom