You will be forced to take the vaccine.

AFAIC, when the government implemented this (National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration (hrsa.gov)) it removed RESPONSIBILITY from the normal role of vaccine producers and from its collective proponents. Even with this new Covid vaccine, I don't even think they're or the government are responsible AT ALL. Immune - complete. When there are no repercussions or consequences, RISK goes through the roof, and the stuckees are us.

How does the ID create government enforcement? A person can go get a normal every day government issued ID now. What additional regulations would you have to follow if you did? There are none.

This is all about the wishes of private business, not government control.
forgery? the gov can enforce that aspect of it. and it creates two classes of citizen

thats a huge ****ing problem

[QUOTE="Bear44, post: 11300998, member: 3416"]How does the ID create government enforcement? A person can go get a normal every day government issued ID now. What additional regulations would you have to follow if you did? There are none.

This is all about the wishes of private business, not government control.[/QUOTE]

So you are supporting fascism? Because that's what fascism is, government getting private business to do things it is restrained by Constitution from doing.
Go ahead, sing the "muh private business" song. Untill you find out that the only liberty you have is to die, because every other liberty was taken away by the government and big business.

I am glad that we have leaders lime DeSantos left:
"Gov. DeSantis to Take Executive Emergency Action Against Vaccine Passports
Florida Gov.
Ron DeSantis said in a press conference on March 29 that he will take emergency executive action shortly against the concept of Americans needing a vaccine passport to be able to travel domestically and internationally.

“We’re not supportive of that. I think it’s something that people have certain freedoms and individual liberties to make decisions for themselves,” the governor said."

It isn't the paper I'm worried about; it's what's in the shot, frankly.
If they want to pit something in you they’ll do it through water or the air. I don’t think they are up to any more than usual and if they have plans i’ll probably never know about it and i sure won’t be able to stop them. Between drones, satellites, smart phones and the internet along with all the tech we don’t even know about i’m pretty sure big brother knows all there is to know about you already. There are conspiracies everywhere if you want there to be

Last time they attempted to create a corona vaccine, for common cold, it resulted in animals being MORE susceptible to the virus and dying more readily from it. I pray this is not the case with the Covid genetic treatment, but no one knows for sure.

If you have life insurance, contact the company. Some companies have been telling policy holders that they will not pay out the insurance, if you die from the mRA treatment (experimental treatment loophole). I heard only anecdotal information, so do your own checking.

I also suggest we all become familiar with Nuremberg code: http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/
It covers experimenting on human subjects. Genetic treatments given out now are EXPERIMENTAL, they do not have FDA approvals.
Point 1 of the Code is very much applicable to the covid Passport discussion:
"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision."

More employers will "strongly encourage" their employees to get it. The health providers (including the VA) may start wanting to add a surcharge or drop your coverage if you don't get it.

I'm sure Team Biden will find many more ways to get people to conform.

Back
Top Bottom