You will be forced to take the vaccine.

My wife has been with her for 90 days and expects to be there another 30. It was my daughter and her husband that made the rule! You must be vacated to be in their house. She would like her to remember, nanny

I understand "house rules". I've quoted that argument before re: wearing masks in the grocery store. I Japan you take off your shoes when you enter a house. Those are house rules. I'm just worried how far down the slippery slope we're going. Seattle was once a nice town.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/vaccine-covid-coronavirus-passport/2021/03/28/id/1015502/

The White House is working on a COVID-19 vaccine passport initiative that could be required for travel, sporting events and even eating out, reports The Washington Post.

The report comes as major U.S. airlines and nearly 30 travel and labor groups are pushing President Joe Biden to develop a standardized, government-backed credential to "accelerate safe economic activity and recovery."

"The U.S. must be a leader in this development," the groups wrote in a letter to COVID-19 Recovery Team Coordinator Jeff Zients on Monday. "The current diverse and fragmented digital health credentials used to implement different countries' air travel testing requirements risk causing confusion, reducing compliance, and increasing fraud."

lol. no.

not if there is a government database or issued ID that will corroborate whether or not a person has been covid vaccinated

im all for the honor system :)
How does the ID create government enforcement? A person can go get a normal every day government issued ID now. What additional regulations would you have to follow if you did? There are none.

This is all about the wishes of private business, not government control.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

Who among us really knows what is in any so-called vaccine, or how many versions of it there are, some of them existent and patented years ago before the whuhan mass hysteria was created? An mRNA type of vaccine that actually works may only be available to the members of the deep state, another version to the military, one for professionals, another version to useful idiots like journalists and local libertine party leaders, all predicated on their ultimate usefulness to the state.....or maybe their social credit score.

Back
Top Bottom