• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You know it's slow when...

I have a like new taurus pt709 im just trying to sell because Bank of America wasnt processing my truck payments for 2 months and now im behind. Im just trying to get enough from it to make my late truck payment

Market is kinda flat right now.
The last for guns I had a listed at more than a fair price I could not sell as well so I ended up trading . Then I traded a for a gun from my previous trade for a new one. After trying to sell 4 different guns in the last 6 weeks I ended up with 5 new guns that I love even better. Although have no cash to show for it which was my intention in the first place...oh well love the new toys even more

The last for guns I had a listed at more than a fair price I could not sell as well so I ended up trading . Then I traded a for a gun from my previous trade for a new one. After trying to sell 4 different guns in the last 6 weeks I ended up with 5 new guns that I love even better. Although have no cash to show for it which was my intention in the first place...oh well love the new toys even more

Everything I list is for trade, I've sold maybe 1-2 guns ever...

Back
Top Bottom