you gonna get the vaccine?

IMG_20201211_144253.JPG
IMG_20201211_144253.JPG
IMG_20201211_144253.JPG

Never had a flu shot and I'm still here. Not getting this vaccine. Nothing against Trump at all. He did everything humanly possible to get it done. But I don't trust this vaccine or the "Science Followers" involved with it. I think the vaccine side effects could wind up being worse than the virus.

Agree!

I cannot for the life of me understand what all the hullaballoo is all about. Just get the damn shot and move on. I remember having to line up in a hangar and take a swine flu shot when I was in the air force. We all survived, (although some used it as an excuse to chase pigs in the bar... :rolleyes:)

The sooner we get around this thing, the sooner life gets closer to normal. I hear people doing the conspiracy theory thing no matter what comes down the pipe. At some point, you have to get over that crap.

:amen:

я тоже чувствую себя прекрасно. готовы прекратить средства производства этого славного новогоднего товарища.
Бесплатный cerakote для всех товарищей. Нам нужно, чтобы наше оружие выглядело наилучшим образом для революции!

Back
Top Bottom