you gonna get the vaccine?

well Ive had the Anthrax vaccine so might as well, the government told me that was good for me too

I had Anthrax shots before going to Iraq and the unapproved Anthrax shot administered in the desert during Desert Storm. Not worried about a little COVID vaccination.

I remember getting that and scared my first kid would be born with extra or missing fingers/ toes!! Lol

Also, I doubt I get the shot.

I remember getting that and scared my first kid would be born with extra or missing fingers/ toes!! Lol

Also, I doubt I get the shot.
In 91 I had no reaction to theOriginal Anthrax shot. In 2002 I had to take the new ones. First shot put me in the emergency room. So, they decided to put me in the hospital and gave me the second shot , no reaction, took third shot in clinic in Saudi Arabia. No reaction.

In 91 I had no reaction to theOriginal Anthrax shot. In 2002 I had to take the new ones. First shot put me in the emergency room. So, they decided to put me in the hospital and gave me the second shot , no reaction, took third shot in clinic in Saudi Arabia. No reaction.

If I remember correctly, I got all three at Prince Sultan Air Base. But that was a long time ago. I didn't have any reactions.

Back
Top Bottom