• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You don't echo my sentiment (redux)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, chill out

I have a new problem and need advice: I met a hooker that said she was clean, but a couple hours later, I developed an odd rash in the shape of Nacy Pelosi; can we quit the bickering and help a brotha out??

Alright guys, chill out

I have a new problem and need advice: I met a hooker that said she was clean, but a couple hours later, I developed an odd rash in the shape of Nacy Pelosi; can we quit the bickering and help a brotha out??

Why?

I take the leadership of my beloved Army seriously and numb nuts here is an embarrassment.

I am very thankful that you failed to become a leader in my Army.

Wrong, I received 4 AAMs, 2 ARCAMS, and 1 ARCOM, in my 5 years in the reserves sir, all for achievement. I was a damn good NCO. you cross the line when you talk **** you know nothing about. Typical officer, you talk a lot of **** bUT you don't deliver. I can take all that other **** with a grain of salt, but not my leadership or service. What kind of officer are you, real ****ing mature SIR. Don't talk **** about something you know nothing about. Like the other thread, all that **** talking. Go ****ing piss on a rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom