• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all know anyone like this RANT

And hung out the PREZ. TRUMP
FA2D1A56-.png

OK, so I work with a guy who loves to blow his own horn. At the same time he loves to throw others under the bus and run everybody down. When he is talking to anyone that will listen ( not many will) he constantly reaches out and taps them on the arm to get their attention.
I can't stand it when someone does this to me. He also is one of those types who likes to get right up in your face when he talks to you. UUGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :crutch: Rant over.

He has borderline personality disorder

In all fairness I guess I should clarify one thing. His habit of getting right in your face when talking to somebody doesn't really bother me too much.........on account of he is about 5'7" tall and I am 6'9" tall.
Logo, hope I run into you at Winn Dixie when I need something off the top shelf! Tall people are always wonderful helping us vertically challenged folks out. Happy trails and may God bless America.

When people get really close to my face while talking I generally take a step or two back. If they follow me I usually just start coughing without covering my mouth...that USUALLY gets their attention.
I don't beat around the bush, I just tell them to step back if they want to talk to me.

Logo, hope I run into you at Winn Dixie when I need something off the top shelf! Tall people are always wonderful helping us vertically challenged folks out. Happy trails and may God bless America.

I was in Wally World yesterday with my wife and she asked me to help a young lady trying to get a toy off the top shelf for her daughter. And of course,,,, I got it for her. Lol

I was in Wally World yesterday with my wife and she asked me to help a young lady trying to get a toy off the top shelf for her daughter. And of course,,,, I got it for her. Lol
Logo, you and your lovely wife both rock! You're the best of the South. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Back
Top Bottom